It is hereby informed to all CS/IT 6th Sem students that University has decided to form a Super-50 batch consist of 50 students from Graphic Era (Deemed to be University)
- The super 50 program is applicable for B Tech 6th semester CS/IT students only.
- Student qualifying for this program should have a minimum of 70% as an aggregate in their B.Tech Degree with No active backlogs
- Attendance for all training imparted to shortlisted candidate will be treated as mandatory (whether within GEU or otherwise).
- A psychometric test will be conducted by the University as a part of the selection process.
- Aptitude and coding assessment (wherever applicable) will be a part of the selection process to be conducted on this Friday (23rd February, 2018).
- The University shall select 50 candidates from Graphic Era(Deemed to be University) for this initiative.
- Fee for the course is to be borne by University, however every student need to submit Rs 5000 as security to University, which will refunded to them after their B.Tech program if course is completed with 90% attendance and discipline.
- Students those who are staying in college hostel, their accommodation and food expenses will be taken care by the University. Everyone else need to pay Rs 1000/month for hostel charges and other personal expenses such as food expenses on their own.
- Affidavit of undertaking from student signed by their parents to be submitted before course to HOD’s
- All classes are going to be conducted in Roorkee.
All the students who are interested and following the eligibility can download the registration form from below link to register themselves for the initiative and submit it on or before Thursday (22nd February, 2018) to their respective class coordinators.
- No Registration form will be accepted after the prescribed date.
- For any query contact to Mr. Ashish Garg(AP, Dept. of CSE)