Resource Person :-
Mr. Abhinav Gupta (9015842643)
||4 (A, IT) Placement Preparation
||6, E Placement Preparation
||6, CC Placements
||6, B Placements
||6, C Placements
||6 (A,D) Placements
||4 (E,B) Placements
Register for One day Workshop on “AI & Machine Learning Using Python” organized by Computer Society of India Graphic Era University Student Branch.
Computer Society of India Graphic Era University Student Branch (CSI@GEU) is organizing a one Workshop on “AI and Machine Learning Using Python” by inviting the Industrial Trainer for the University Students. The training is free of cost. CSI Members will be given priority for the Workshop seat and Certificates.
- Introduction of AI & Machine Learning.
- Introduction of the Object-Oriented Language Using Python.
- Implementation of the AI and ML Algorithms in Python
- Participants will be given the Certificates for the Workshop.
Date of Workshop: 30th January, 2019
Faculty Coordinator: Mr. R S Rawat * 9412379001 * firstname.lastname@example.org
Students Coordinators: Shashank Pandey – 9627326813, Jyoti Bisht * 8840941163, Sandeep Kapri – 7534844062
All students who are in second year and have taken admission after migration from other Universities / Institutes are hereby notified that the meeting of Equivalence Committee to examine the courses studied in their old University/Institute so as to decide which additional subjects have to be attempted by them will be held on Tuesday, 29 January 2018.
Any such student of the Department (CSE/IT) who wants to take up their cases should submit their applications and copies of relevant documents by Monday, 28 January at the office of HoD(CSE) without fail.
Register for the UNISYS Cloud 202/20 Y10 Contest.
This is for both 2019 & 2020 Pass outs, B.Tech (CS/IT) & MCA, M.Tech (CS).
Visit the link for more details : http://www.app5.unisys.com/common/about__unisys/Cloud2020/Cloud2020Y10/index.html
Company Website : https://www.unisys.com
FAQ’s : http://www.app5.unisys.com/common/about__unisys/Cloud2020/Cloud2020Y10/faq.html
(Read this carefully before applying in the link)
It’s Year 10 and we are Future-Ready!
We have the stage and you have the formula!
We believe the formula to bringing the future to the present is through your ground-breaking ideas that makes the world live! We spent the last 9 years polishing great minds who had ideas that questioned the status quo and now it’s your turn!
With Cloud 20/20 Year 10, You can
- Showcase your work to industry experts, potential investors and startups
- Stand an opportunity to have your ideas patented
- Win attractive cash prizes and a lot more
Last date to submit abstracts: January 31, 2019
So which way are you headed? Come this way to open the door to your future.
Know more about Cloud 20/20 Year 10 and register, visit here.
The GEU IEEE Student Branch & Department of Computer Science and Engineering are organizing “Transcenda 2019: An Annual Technical Fest” on 13 – 14 April 2019, which is going to held at Graphic Era Deemed to be University, Dehradun, Uttarakhand.
Transcenda 2019, the annual technical event of GEU, Dehradun, bears the will and vision to reach heights unprecedented and host events unfathomable. Transcenda can establish itself as a household name amongst the colleges of Northern India, and wants to be widely recognized and respected across the rest of India as well. And now its 1st chance to do so, to set upon the incline of success, the recognition will see a boon as well. Transcenda 2019 awaits to see a successful completion of its events and an impeccable participation of the students from all over the country.
For More Details:-
Contact:- +91- 7006456210 +91-8077177714
Facebook Page: facebook.com/transcendageu
- 8th CSI-InApp National Student Project Awards 2019competition for the best Software Application developed by B.Tech/MCA/MSc (Computer Science) students in the country.
- The CSI – InApp Awards – established by Computer Society of India, Trivandrum Chapter with support from InApp Information Technologies (India) Pvt. Ltd., with the intention to recognize and promote students who demonstrate exceptional talent in developing software applications.
- This is the 8th year and student teams are invited from institutions to participate and showcase their talents before the professional community.
- The award is juried by veterans from the IT industry and hence is an ideal platform for the students to interact and learn from the experts.
- The award has a two-stage evaluation process thefirst round being over video conferencingand the second one being a live demonstration.
- The best student team projects will be awarded an award plaqueand cash prize of Rs 50,000 and Rs 25,000 respectively.
- All finalists will receive cash prizes and will have the opportunity to get job offers.
We request you –
1) Fill the Google Formfor your details in the Department, and
2) Meet the Faculty mentors of Computer Science & Engineering Department for the valuable inputs to your Software project and assessment.
For more info on awards and to download the application format, please visit http://csiawards.inapp.in/
For queries, please email to email@example.com
Abstract Submission : 20th February 2019
First Round shortlist announcement : 15th March 2019
2nd Round Evaluation (Video Conferencing) : Date to be announced
Final Round Evaluation and Awards Presentation: Date to be announced
Contact Person: Mr. R S Rawat, GEU CSI Student Branch Coordinator (SBC)
Mobile: (+91) 9412379001 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
These offerings are referred to as 2+ 2. i.e. two year of study at GEU/GEHU and two years at the Foreign University.
Students would obtain Bachelor’s Degree from Foreign University.
GEU/GEHU students would be eligible for discounted fees and scholarships through collaborative agreements.
NOTICE: Cyber Disease “A National Level of Competition on Ethical Hacking ” in March 2019 at Radiance’19 IIT Bombay.
PRELIMS at CSE Department, Graphic Era Deemed to Be University, Dehradun on 27-28 Feb 2019.
A Guest Lecture will be delivered by Dr. Sateesh Kumar Peddoju, Associate Professor, Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee (IITR), on Saturday 12th Jan 2019 as per following schedule:
Title: “Advanced Research Directions in Internet of Things and Cloud Computing”
Venue: Lab 1 (CSE Block)
Date: Saturday, January 12, 2019
Time: 11 A.M. onwards
A brief introduction of the speaker can be seen here [http://www.peddoju.com/] for your reference.
The lecture is being organized by the Department of CSE, GEU Dehradun and E&ICT Academy, IIT Roorkee. Interested students of CSE/IT can join the guest lecture. for any query contact to Dr. Preeti Mishra, Associate Prof., CSE Dept.