All Students of CSE/IT who have been issued the Raspberry Pi Kit are required to return the kit back by today 12 Noon without fail. The kits are to be submitted at Lab -1 CSE Block.
Notice: Submission of Project Completion Declaration by 8thSem Students
All the students of 8thSemester are hereby informed that their BTech final year major project external evaluation will be scheduled shortly.
All the students are required to submit project completion declaration signed by the respective project guide(s). The proforma of the declaration is given below. The report is to be compulsorily submitted by Saturday, 27 April to Mr. Vivekanand at the Office of HoD(Computer Science)
Project Completion Declaration Proforma
I hereby declare that the project entitled “_______(Project Title Here)__________” done by the students named below is complete in all respects to my satisfaction and is ready for final evaluation in partial fulfillment of the degree of BTech(CSE/IT). As per my knowledge the project is an original work done under my guidance and not copied from elsewhere. Any material used from other sources has been clearly identified and will be properly acknowledged and referenced in the final report.
|Name of Student||University Roll No||Branch(CSE / BDA / CC / IT)|
Date:__________ Signature of Guide(s)
Full Name(s) of Guide(s)
Notice: Training and Internship on Red Hat Linux
- Training and internship on “Red Hat Linux”.
- Eligible Participants: All Engineering (B.Tech/M.Tech/BCA/MCA), Science students and hobbyist of Latest Technologies can attend the Summer Training Program, as these technologies have become the backbone of all the industries.
- The training modules are available on the file at https://bit.ly/2H2L0jI
- Training & Internship: 6,500 INR + GST (18%)
- Red Hat Certification: 7,500 INR + GST (18%)
Combo Offer: 13,000 INR + GST (18%)
NOTE: Actual Cost of Certification is 15,000 INR + GST (18%)
- Summer Training Program Handouts includes:
- E-Books as in supporting documents.
- Internship Certificate
- Internship will be conducted corporate trainers till the completion of mini project work to collaborate their knowledge with what they got in training sessions
- Essential Training Schedule: 15 Days
- Internship & Project Execution: 5 Days
- Project Evaluation: 21 Days
- Terms & Conditions:
- Students need to register to RHA Account Manager from University.
· Registration Fee is Non-refundable and Non-transferable.
· Certificates will not be issued before the completion of the training & Submission of Project.
· Batch will be schedule based on the discussion.
For queries Email us at: – firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Text/WhatsApp/Call @ 9760322316
TCS Flagship Contests have started for students passing out in 2020, Other than exciting prizes there are Internship opportunities and chances of getting Pre Placement offers through these contests
for the students.
Registration Link :
Registration Start Date: 8 March 2019
Registration End Date: 14 July 2019
Registration Start Date: 21 March 2019
Registration End Date: 30 June 2019
Ericsson Innovation Awards 2019-|| Seeking Student Participation at Regional Ranked Institutions|| Last Date of Registration is 27th April 2019