Mini Project Notice for 3rd and 5th Semester
All the students of 3rd Semester and 5th Semester are hereby informed that their Mini Project topics along with deadlines will be displayed shortly.
As the 3rd semester students are not familiar with mini-projects, the following information is shared so that they are ready with the requirements:
- Mini Projects are part of the scheme of study every semester starting from 3rd semester to 6th It consists of 100 marks.
- It consists of working on a topic given by the Department. The topics are usually mid to large sized projects that involves extensive coding work resulting in building a fully working product. As students of Computer Science, the students are expected to follow strict coding standards.
- Each student will work individually, on their own. There are no group projects.
- Whereas the students will be provided with the topic and associated coding language/tools etc to be used,
- Each student will follow the time line strictly. After the project list is displayed, the students will start working immediately on the design flow and prepare the coding template. After around 15 days of project list display , a first level of evaluation will happen (First level evaluation will carry a percentage of the total marks). Students who fails to maintain the required standards in the first level will be informed by the evaluation panel, such students have a greater risk of failing in the mini projects unless strong corrective measures are taken.
- The mini projects are evaluated as per the following rubrics:
Click Here for Evaluation Rubrics : http://csitgeu.in/wp/mprubric.html