All the students are hereby informed that they are compulsorily required to fill the information about internships they have undertaken or currently undertaking.
3rd and 5th semester students: Submit the information about any internship you have done in the preceding academic year till date (anytime between July 2019 till date). This information is required for inserting in your academic records as per new AICTE guidelines.
7th Sem students: All students who did not fill the information as per previous notice are required to compulsorily fill the information. Failure to fill the information will result in ABSENT in Internship. Students who have already filled the information are not required to fill it again.
The internship information can be filled in the following link. The last day is Wed, 26 August, 2020.
Notice: Submission of Internship Information by 7 Sem Students
All 7 Sem students were informed about the compulsory internship they are required to undertake. As such, the students are required to submit information about the internship they are doing by filling the form given at the end. Note that internship consist of 100 marks and hence filling the information is mandatory as this has to be updated in their academic records immediately.
The form has to be compulsorily filled by 3 pm of Wednesday, 29 July.
Form Link: https://forms.gle/DmAm4DDjJetMShgB9
Mini Project Notice for 3rd and 5th Semester
All the students of 3rd Semester and 5th Semester are hereby informed that their Mini Project topics along with deadlines will be displayed shortly.
As the 3rd semester students are not familiar with mini-projects, the following information is shared so that they are ready with the requirements:
- Mini Projects are part of the scheme of study every semester starting from 3rd semester to 6th It consists of 100 marks.
- It consists of working on a topic given by the Department. The topics are usually mid to large sized projects that involves extensive coding work resulting in building a fully working product. As students of Computer Science, the students are expected to follow strict coding standards.
- Each student will work individually, on their own. There are no group projects.
- Whereas the students will be provided with the topic and associated coding language/tools etc to be used,
- Each student will follow the time line strictly. After the project list is displayed, the students will start working immediately on the design flow and prepare the coding template. After around 15 days of project list display , a first level of evaluation will happen (First level evaluation will carry a percentage of the total marks). Students who fails to maintain the required standards in the first level will be informed by the evaluation panel, such students have a greater risk of failing in the mini projects unless strong corrective measures are taken.
- The mini projects are evaluated as per the following rubrics:
Click Here for Evaluation Rubrics : http://csitgeu.in/wp/mprubric.html
3rd Semester Industry Training Schedule
The Industry Specific training for the 3rd Sem CE, CST and different specializations of CSE will be held as per the following schedule with effect from Monday, 27 July, 2020. The topics of the trainings were already displayed.
For the schedule click here: http://csitgeu.in/wp/3indtt.xlsx
The students will receive directions as to how to attend the trainings at their emails they have provided. If a student does not receive the email, they are advised to contact their Mentors/Class Coordinators or Dr. Vijay Singh, Department of CSE.
- For those trainings which consist of a Professional Certification Exam at the End, only those students who maintain a minimum attendance of 80% during the trainings will be allowed to appear for the Certification Test. There will be no relaxation whatsoever for any reasons.
- Students who will receive IoT Kits as part of their trainings will ensure to follow all safety measures while working with electricity power. The Department or the Training Provider does not assume any responsibility for electricity related incidents.
The Industry Specific Trainings for the Students of CE, CST and other specializations of 3rd Semester are scheduled from 27th July, 2020 (tentative date). The training areas for this semester is tabulated below. The methodology of the trainings will be informed in due time through this website.
The University takes utmost care to select the relevant areas and industry so that the students are immensely benefitted in their career. The students are advised to attend these trainings regularly for their benefit.
|3rd Semester (CST)|
|Application Development Using React/Native API for Heterogeneous platforms|
|3rd Semester (CE)|
|IoT Application Development and Deployment (Kit will be provided and sent to their home address)|
|3rd Semester (DS)|
|Data Science Practitioner: Designing and implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure. DP-100 Microsoft certification Exam after the course.|
|3rd Semester (ML)|
|Machine Learning Practitioner: Designing and implementing an Azure AI Solution. AI-100 Certification Exam after the course.|
|3rd Semester (CC)|
|AWS Practitioner. AWS certified cloud Practitioner
Certification Exam after the training.
|3rd Semester (IS)|
|Microsoft Security Essential and Information Security. Microsoft Security Fundamentals Certification Exam after the training.|
Important: Online Class Access Details w.e.f. 6th July, 2020
All the students are notified that their regular classes will start on online mode from Monday, 6th July, 2020 as per timetable. All classes will be managed through Moodle LMS.
Attendance will be automatically calculated based on your login for the classes according to the time-table. Ensure that you maintain the minimum attendance criteria of 75%.
While login ensure that you use the specific IP address only as per the following table. If you login from a different IP address your attendance will not get marked. The concerned faculty member will have NO manual control over your attendance, so ensure to save your login iP.
Moodle Address for various semester and Branch
|Moodle Address||Who will use this|
|18.104.22.168/moodle||3 Sem IT,
5th Sem IT
and 7th Sem IT
|22.214.171.124/moodle||3rd Sem CSE (Core)|
|126.96.36.199/moodle||5th Sem CSE(Core)|
|188.8.131.52||7th Sem CSE(Core)|
|184.108.40.206/moodle||3rd Sem CSE( CC, DS, ML, IS)
7th Sem CSE(CC, BDA and Cyber Security)
|220.127.116.11/moodle||3 Sem CE,CST,SE and D4
5 sem IBM (CC, DS, ML)
Urgent: 3rd Sem Students who did not fill their Elective Choices
The 3rd Semester students were directed to fill their choices of Electives latest by Sunday, 28 June, 2020. However, the following students did not fill up their choices. These students are directed to give their choices to their mentors latest by Saturday. 4th July, 2020, 5PM.
If the students do not give their choices, they will be randomly allotted a choice by the Department. NO REQUESTS WILL BE ENTERTAINED AFTER THAT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.