Internship Queries

dibyahash
Site Admin

Internship Queries

Post by dibyahash »

Please ask your internship related queries here.

aniruddha

Re: Internship Queries

Post by aniruddha »

Sir good afternoon... Sir internship wala jo notice h usme bola h ki ham internship after 6th sem kre but jaise maine ek kara tha oct 2019 or dec 2018 me. Inka certificates bhi hai mere pas. And ek government wala chal rha h but complete nhi hua abhi wo pending h but uska letter head h mere pas... Kya ye show kar sakte h?

dibyahash
Site Admin

Post by dibyahash »

Answers to few common queries:
1. You cannot show an internship done in 3rd, 4th and 5th semester
2. An online/offline internship done in 6th semester may be considered subject to certain conditions like you have taken a permission from the University (examples: Some students have done internship in AICTE, FRI etc), it satisfies the minimum time criteria etc). If you have done such an internship provide the complete details.
3. A course in Coursera, Udacity etc will not be considered an internship unless it involves successful completion of a Capstone Project

dibyahash
Site Admin

Post by dibyahash »

aniruddha wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:28 am
Sir good afternoon... Sir internship wala jo notice h usme bola h ki ham internship after 6th sem kre but jaise maine ek kara tha oct 2019 or dec 2018 me. Inka certificates bhi hai mere pas. And ek government wala chal rha h but complete nhi hua abhi wo pending h but uska letter head h mere pas... Kya ye show kar sakte h?
Because it has to be done in or after 6th semester you cannot show the internships done in 2018 and 2019.
But the internship you are doing now which is not yet completed can be accepted. You can specify the name of the organization where you are doing for more clarity.

aniruddha

Post by aniruddha »

Sir may I know why the internship has to be done in the end of 6th semester???

dibyahash
Site Admin

Post by dibyahash »

aniruddha wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:27 am
Sir may I know why the internship has to be done in the end of 6th semester???
Main Technical Reason: This is as per approved scheme and syllabus.
Other Reasons:
This is a practice uniformly adopted across pan-India.
You will be queried about your 6th sem internship during your placement interviews.
It is expected that a student has learnt core competencies in 3 years and now learn to hone his/her skills in preparation of real world scenarios.

aniruddha

Post by aniruddha »

Ok Sir got it...Sir I have seen one option that the students can do project under any teacher which can be considered as an Internship.....Is it possible that the projects of teachers can be hosted on any Platform so that we can choose because we don't have contacts with every faculty.

dibyahash
Site Admin

Post by dibyahash »

aniruddha wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:50 am
Ok Sir got it...Sir I have seen one option that the students can do project under any teacher which can be considered as an Internship.....Is it possible that the projects of teachers can be hosted on any Platform so that we can choose because we don't have contacts with every faculty.
Only Professors and Associate Professors can offer an internship project. You need to get into direct contact with a Professor/Associate Professor to find out if they are offering internships. Also one faculty member might not take more than two interns. The following faculty members offered internships last semester and are likely to offer this semester too:
Dr D.R. Gangodkar
Dr. Bhasker Pant
Dr. Vikas Tripathi
Additionally you may contact the following faculty members to find out if they are offering internship projects:
Dr. Devesh Pratap Singh
Dr. Sachin Sharma
Dr. Preeti Mishra
Dr. Ankur Dumka
Dr. Santosh Kumar
There can be few more.
The CEC team of Graphic Era might also provide online internships. You can contact Ashish Garg for the same.

Raju

Post by Raju »

Actually I am doing internship at ONGC and working on a project. I want to ask that doing internship at ONGC is eligible or not and will it be considered?

dibyahash
Site Admin

Post by dibyahash »

Raju wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:08 pm
Actually I am doing internship at ONGC and working on a project. I want to ask that doing internship at ONGC is eligible or not and will it be considered?
Yes, internship at ONGC is eligible. Ensure that the internship topic is relevant to Computer Science so that this can be value addition to your CV.