All final year (8th semester) students are hereby informed that their final project demonstration and viva-voce is tentatively scheduled on May 29,2023 onwards. The detailed scheduled will be displayed at due time.
In this regard, students are hereby informed to prepare the project report as per the template given below. Preliminary verification of the project report needs to be done by their respective guides on or before May 15, 2023. Finally, verified project report copy (in word format only) has to be uploaded in the given link on or before 5 PM – May 20,2023, the link will be shared on May 16,2023.
All students who are completing their internship (with prior permission from the department) and presenting the internship work as final year project are also required to submit a project report following all data integrity guidelines of the respective organizations. Students also need to submit internship certificate along with grade sheet duly signed by Industry Supervisor compulsorily.
- The final project demonstration and viva-voce will be conducted after the end term theory exam (https://exam.geu.ac.in/). Final major project exam may take 5-6 days (tentatively up to June 4, 2023). So accordingly plan your travel and stay.
- The final project demonstration and viva-voce will be examined by external expert examiners from Industry/Academia.
- Two Project Report hard copies must be submitted on the day of project demonstration and viva-voce examination. Apart from the 2 copies submitted, the students are advised to get their personal copy of Project Report signed by Supervisor and External Examiner for future use.
- Prepare a project research paper as per the IEEE conference template given below. Preliminary verification of the research paper needs to be done by their respective guides, and plagiarism must be less than 10% (check in Turnitin software). The proofs of research papers accepted/presented/published in the Scopus index (journals/conferences) will be collected soon.
- Report format and Guidelines link:
- Guidelines: click here
- Major project report format: click here
- Research paper format: click here