Mini Project Evaluation Schedule for 3rd semester (for students currently promoted to 4th semester)
- The Group Numbers (First Column) and the corresponding names for 3rd sem (of students currently promoted to 4th semester) are listed in https://www.csitgeu.in/wp/mp2019/3mpeval2020.htm
- The evaluator name and the date/time for evaluation is given in the following table.
- The groups are directed to report to the respective evaluators at the scheduled date and time.
- Evaluation rubrics is given below. No report is required to be submitted. No presentation needs to be prepared. Evaluation purely consists of demonstration of your solution and associated coding.
- Evaluation to be done only with the given evaluator. Evaluation done with some other faculty member, even if done by mistake, would summarily be rejected and marked as Absent.
- It may be possible that the Evaluator may get engaged with some other work at the scheduled time. In that case work out with your evaluator for an alternative timing. However, evaluation should be strictly completed by tomorrow.
- For any issues with timing work out with your evaluator. However, it completely is at the discretion of the evaluator for granting alternative timing.
- Every student should ensure to put his/her signature during evaluation.
- Plagiarism will result in immediate rejection along with other academic disciplinary action.