Notice: Project Presentation by 8th sem Students
All 8th semester students are required to prepare a video presentation to showcase their major project status. This is the last assessment before the final evaluation, and it is expected that the students have almost completed their project.
- This presentation is to be prepared by all students, including the students who have taken a NOC certificate.
- The video presentation is to be of minimum 15 minutes.
- Since the students doing projects in a group are stationed in different places, the students are required to make individual presentations about their role in the project. Another possible option is that all students of a group make individual presentations and one of the group member combines the presentation into one video presentation. Follow whichever mode suits you.
- Each student at the beginning should give a brief introduction about himself/herself including his/her section, class and university roll number.
- Students who have joined an organization are allowed to present the work being done at the organization as the final year project provided the data confidentiality rules of the organization are taken care of. In the presentation they are required to present the details of work done in the organization
- Once the video presentation in ready save the file in google drive and share the file link with your class coordinator. The name of the file should be youruniversityroll no.xxx (for example 2011200.mov, 2011211.mp4 etc). If a group presentation is prepared the filename should be comprised of all roll numbers separated by an underscore.xxx (for example 2011300_2011311_2011344.mpeg)
- The last date for uploading the presentation in google drive and sending the link toyour class coordinator is 31st March, 2020.