Imp Notice: Compulsory Internship for Students going from 6th to 7th Semester (Updated)
All students who are progressing from 6th Semester to 7th Semester are hereby informed that as per their scheme of study they have to mandatorily complete a 40-days or minimum 80 hours internship after completing their 6thsemester. After completion they have to present their work in a detailed report and also undergo a viva which carries a 100 marks component in their 7th semester scheme.
Due to the prevailing situation AICTE has mandated that students should undergo online internships. Students are advised to look for and choose an appropriate online internship and start it as soon as their Lab Exams are over.
Some of the possible choices:
- Visit https://internship.aicte-india.org/
- Popular Internship platform like Internshala, Twenty19, Letsintern etc
- Projects under Academicians, Researchers of Institutes of Repute like IITs, NITs, DRDO etc
- Projects under Professors and Associate Professors of GEU/GEHU
- Undertaking a freelance project for a client with appropriate man hours where the students gets paid is also considered as an internship (for example building a complete web site for an organization)
While selecting an internship you may discuss with your mentor regarding the suitability.
Students who are already undergoing long term internships in an organization can continue with the same.
Students who decides to perform internship under Sl no 3 & 4 (Projects under Academicians, Researchers of Institutes of Repute like IITs, NITs, DRDO etc/Projects under Professors and Associate Professors of GEU/GEHU) should confirm beforehand whether the particular organization/faculty member comes under eligibility list of internships.
If you have any questions regarding suitability of an internship, please ask your query in the following forum: